All Entrance Exams 2013 in India have become an integral part of its education system specially. An Entrance Exam is an examination that many educational institutions use to select students for admission.Latest Entrance Exam Notfications 2013,Admission notice for 201,University and Institutions,Result,Admit Card,although they are more common at higher levels.entrance exams in India like Engineering Entrance Exams, GATE, Fashion Technology Entrance Exams, Film Television Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, CAT, GMAT, JMET, MAT, Medical Entrance Exams, TANCET, Science Computer Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams are conducted for the admission of students to various courses
Geologist’s Geologist’s Exam 2013
UPSC Entrance Exams 2013
Geologists Exam 2013 – Geologist Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to the following two category of posts:
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Eligibility
Candidates should have passed the Graduate from a recognized Central or State board
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Age Limit
Candidates should have to apply : 18 Years To 23 Years
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Pattern
- The Geologist’s 2013 Exam Pattern informs that candidates will have to answer two questions papers
- Each Question Paper should be answered in three hours and will be in Hindi and English
- Each question paper will have three sections covering Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- The Geologist’s 2013 Exam Pattern shows that the questions will be objective and will test the students in their comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability in the above mentioned subjects
- Some sections have negative marking so candidates have to be careful while answering them and not take a risk.
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Syllabus
The Geologist’s Council has given out a detailed note on Geologist’s 2013 in the form of FAQs. Information regarding Geologist’s eligibility criteria,Geologist’s syllabus,Geologist’s important dates, Geologist’s process for registration, Question Paper etc.
Point to be noted is that the note very clearly says that certain aspects like Eligibility criteria, Examination Structure are specific to Geologist’s 2013 only.
Geologist’s entrance exam syllabus & exam pattern for students who are just going to appear in Geologist’s and main exam in 2013 session. Geologist’s is the most favorable and the most prestigious entrance exam in India for Engineering Course in any field or branch.
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Date
The most prestigious Geologist’s Entrance Exam will be held in 41615
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 How To Apply
Candidates should have to apply online, Click the below link for the online registration for the entrance exam.
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Admission Form
http://www.upsc.gov.in/ To begin the certification process, an online application is submitted registration for the Written Examination. Also,As we update our site with latest Application Form that is being announced.
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Application Fees
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Admission Process
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Exam Results
All the Best for your Exam. If you have any query or suggestion for so then write it below & share this with your links As we update our site with latest Result,Jobs,Admit Card,Question Paper that is being announced.Students can also join us on facebook,people.eduadda.com,Twitter ,Google plus we will send the latest updates Results.
Official Website Gives Exam Results Online Click Here : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
How to download at Geologist’s Admit Card 2013
- Visit the official website site http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Now go on the download Geologist’s admit Card link on right side of home page.
- Candidates need to select their exam name Admit Card.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card 2013 (Hall Ticket 2013) by their roll number or name.
- Fill your registration number or name and Date of birth and Father’s Name.
- Enter the form number and click on Submit Form.
- Now Admit Card 2013 (Hall Ticket 2013) will be available on the computer screen displaying on the screen.
- Candidates must take hard copy of their Geologist’s Admit Card 2013 (Hall Ticket 2013) for further use
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Exam Centres
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Contact Address
Website : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Exam Books
Click Here : Books
Geologist’s Entrance Exams 2013 Question Paper
Click Here : Question Paper