Admit Card (Hall Ticket) can be downloaded from the website Online Applicant Interface. Sending Admit cards by post has been discontinued. Bring a print out of the downloaded admit card at the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied / scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification. ONLY one of the following photo identifications is permitted: Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee identification card, or a notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address. Photocopies of the original identification document are not acceptable.One of the main element is Admit card or Hall Ticket by which the candidates gets the entry in the Hall where examination is held. For more Details on How to download Admit card please see below .As we update our site with latest Admit Card (Hall Ticket) that is being announced. Students can also join us on facebook or Google plus we will send the latest updates on your facebook wall.
ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL(TIER-I) EXAM. 2013
ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL(TIER-I)
Important Date for issue of Admit Card
How to download at http://www.ssc-cr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=192 Hall Ticket 2013 :
- Visit the official website site http://www.ssc-cr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=192.
- Now go on the download admit Card link on right side of home page.
- Then candidates need to choose their exam name.
- Candidates can download their admit card by their roll number or name.
- Fill your registration number or name and D.O.B. and Father’s Name.
- Now applicants should select the exam name, enter the form number and click on Submit Button.
- Now admit card will be available on the computer screen displaying on the screen.
- Candidates must take hard copy of their admit card for further use
Official Website Gives Admit Card Online Click Here To Download : http://www.ssc-cr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=192